With good general conditions you can limit the business risks to your organisation as much as possible. Do your general terms and conditions still fit in with your business operations? Legislation changes regularly in this area and it’s important for your organisation to keep up to date.
Your general terms and conditions should be regularly checked by a specialist.
When is it necessary to have your general terms and conditions checked?
It is always important that your general terms and conditions fit with your organisation, so your company is best protected. In the following situations you run a very high risk that your terms and conditions are no longer up-to-date:
- Your general terms and conditions are older than 3 years.
- You are planning to conduct business internationally.
- Your service has been expanded.
- The business processes in your organisation have changed.
- Your organisation has taken over another company.
- You do business internationally and there is nothing recorded about the competent court in case of dispute.
- Your organisation has experienced significant growth.
Quick scan by our lawyers
Do you want to have your general conditions checked by our lawyers? Then upload your general conditions. Our lawyers will immediately start working. Within 5 days you will receive an analysis outlining
Does the Quickscan show that your general terms and conditions need to be adjusted on a few points? Our lawyers can help you with adjusting and / or supplementing your general conditions. We ensure that these are up-to-date and perfectly match your business.
Specialists in general terms and conditions
At Bierens International Law, a large team of lawyers specialise in contract law and drafting general conditions. Within our team, several lawyers have completed the Grotius specialisation course in International Contracts; the most comprehensive post-academic training in the area of
Contact a specialist lawyer
Would you like more information about the Quickscan or do you have a question about your general conditions? Contact us today. We will be happy to help.